Someone is Hurting Me. What Can I Do?

You are not alone!

Many other kids have been abused and are sad, bullied, or have other problems.
Even if the person who is hurting you is someone you love or trust, you MUST tell someone.

Someone you may tell could be:

Your parents
A teacher
A coach
The school nurse
The school counselor
Your doctor

Someone at your church, scout meetings, dance class or any other activity you do.
You can call 1-800-4-A-CHILD or 1-800-422-4453
Voices Empowered at 623-986-3987